Inserita giovedì 31 gennaio 2019
Soundcrafti ui24r Firmware 3.0
Nuovo firmware 3.0 per Soundcraft Ui24R disponibile ora
Una delle nuove incredibili features: consente di collegare due sistemi Ui24R tramite Ethernet per espandere la capacità di missaggio con bus audio bidirezionale 32x32!
Features in the free 3.0 fimware update:
- Cascading: Double your inputs or double your mixes
- Cue Recall: save mix settings as Cues and then quickly and seamlessly recall them
- UDP Control Recall: for triggering lighting control snapshots
- Lexicon Reverb PreDelay: easily set the time before first surface reflections and simulate desired acoustic environments
- More than 25 new supported touch screens
Download il firmware qui
Software Update Instructions for Ui24R
- Download the uiupdate file from the Soundcraft website.
- Copy the file to a USB media device suitable for connection to a Ui mixers USB port.
- Note: The file can reside in any directory. Any USB port on the mixer is acceptable.
- Ensure a client device is connected to the Ui mixer GUI.
- Connect USB media to the Ui mixer
- The GUI display will display that the USB device has been mounted. After the stick has been read (maybe 10 more seconds) the update will be recognised.
- The GUI will prompt you if you would like to update the Ui mixer. Options are Ok/Cancel.
- Select OK to confirm
- The Ui mixer will perform a firmware update
- The GUI will present a message stating whether the update has been successful or not.
- You must power cycle the unit and reconnect the client device. Power off for at least 10-15 seconds before powering back on.
- Note: A flick of the power off/on will almost always fail to boot properly, and can get stuck in continuous flashing blue wifi led. Make sure to power off, wait 10-15 seconds, then power on. The blue wifi led will pulse/flash for around 10-15 seconds then remain on.
- You can now browse to the about page to see the new firmware version information.